Seniors & Veterans
ROADSTER 3 S731 3-WHEEL MOBILITY SCOOTER
The Merits Health Roadster 3 is a comfortable 3-wheel electric mobility scooter with a great price tag for such high-quality materials. Without using any tools, the Roadster 3 can be disassembled into three lightweight pieces that conveniently fit into the trunk of a car. This is ideal, as it makes transportation and travel more accessible for individuals with limited mobility.
Instead of having to tow a trailer to accommodate a scooter, the Roadster 3 can be thrown in the back of your car, reassembled at the destination, and used throughout the duration of the trip. This makes it a cost-effective choice. This electric mobility scooter is simply designed, compact in size, and can be quickly dismantled for storage or transport. Its 6-mile range per charge and easy maneuvering make it an ideal choice for those looking to gain heightened accessibility.
- Detachable battery pack with built in charging port
- LED headlight and big plastic basket for shopping
- Easily disassembles into 5 pieces
- Extra charging port under dashboard for easy plug in
- Tiller angle adjustable for ergonomic driving position and easy on and off
- Loop tiller with throttle lever to maneuver by palm or finger
- Transport and store easily with auto latching lockup design